Oh Have I mentioned…
So the all around lovely Jon over at Me vs. College http://jonvscollege.blogspot.com/2010/10/awards-plural.html awarded me a very nice Tri- Award. Personally I think it’s because I pimp out the adorable turtle and drop random Venture Bros. quotes. Either way.
Now, my standard procedure when I receive awards is to profusely thank the giver, inform them of my procedure, and then ignore the award. That’s right ignore it. I don’t know, they kinda remind me of chain letters a bit.
But this time I decided to acknowledge it on the blog. Why you ask? Two reasons: 1. Tehee, Jon gave me an award. 2. I like doing the Seven Things About Me.
So Seven Things about Me:
1. I work in a craft store and that’s why I hate glitter.
2. I read, alot. A whole lot. I give more books away to thrift stores than most people buy.
3. At any given moment one of my pets is staring at me in disgust. Right now, it’s the dog’s turn.
4. Politically I am a Libertarian Conservative and don’t mind telling people no matter how shocked and upset with me they get.
5. I cease to function is not dosed with Dr Pepper at least once a day.
6. I love the Red Army Choir despite the fact I can’t speak Russian.
7. I hate chickens. They are terrible people.
So thanks Jon!!